Some things I have been pondering???

Is it hypocritical that I'm a member of the NRA and I also support the Humane Society?

Is it just me that thinks that the GOP are 2 feet of rope from hanging themselves?

Is it just me that thinks that the DNC are 3 feet of rope from hanging themselves?

Will Hannity go through with the water boarding? If he does will Olberman really pay up? My guess is No. Sean Hannity won't go through the waterboarding so Olberman won't have the chance to pay. If Olberman was the man he claims to be he would just donate money to military family groups.

What happen to the bipartisan talk? I guess it got thrown out the window with the missing NC Education Lottery Money.

When will they go ahead and take Education out of the Lottery? The money isn't going to the schools anyway.

In the words of Author Brian Jones, "Why is it that when a school fails, it gets less money, but when a bank fails, it gets more?"

I'll just leave you with something that the late George Carlin said. "They call it the "American Dream" because you have to be asleep to believe it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top