Something on my mind

A snitch is a active participant of the crime that talks for a lesser sentence.A witness I someone who witnessed said crime or knows details about it but did not participate in the crime. Society should learn the difference. Have we become that desensitized to the truths of reality? Its like we have awakened in some far off universe where life has no meaning or value. Where there are no consequences for the actions we do. Whether those actions are good or bad. I know it seems like I'm rambling well that's because I am. I have so many thoughts bouncing around in my head. It angers me to see the world spiraling toward nothingness. We are slowly killing ourselves with our selfishness and ignorance. Yes ignorance. There are people among us who find joy and happiness in their wallowing in foolishness. We call those people brother sister father mother cousin etc and etc. We also call those people politicians. I find it funny how those we put in charge to create laws and enforce laws, can't follow those. But I'll leave that for another day. yadda yadda yadda blah blah blah. I know thats what most people are seeing while reading this. They don't understand the message I' trying to convey. I guess what I'm really trying to say is WAKE UP AMERICA. Before there is no America to wake up to.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top