Random Thoughts

Depression sucks. Every so often I wake up in a depressed mood. I try to stay positive, but its hard when it feels like you running on quicksand with dead weight on your shoulders. I understand that I'm not the only person in America stressed about money. I know we are all suffering through these hard times. When I look in the mirror all I see is me. The lone depressing soul hoping and praying that tomorrow will be better than today. I try to do as many graphics as I can all day everyday hoping that it will keep my mind free of those saddening thoughts. At the end of the day all that does is make it worst. I makes me wonder why no one contacts me needing something done. Some logo work , fliers or maybe a website or two. Before stepping into this side business I knew how hard it would be to get my foot in the door. Maybe it was my denial of my situation that blinded me to thinking it would be a easy road to travel. No matter what I'm going to keep walking down this bumpy road. Maybe one day I will reach that light at the end.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top