Pure Comedy

Have ever just sat down and watched CNN, MSNBC or FOX NEWS and just all of a sudden had the urge to laugh. Maybe I'm the only one that finds their point of views as pure comedy. What happen to the days when news anchors were like robots programmed to actually report news. Today they talk about politics as if they are politicians. Some of them even speak as if they are on the campaign trail themselves lying for votes. I reach gut busting laughter when they make statements like, " You don't know the truth, I do. I have read the secret reports that the government doesn't want us to know about". Good one there buddy. If the government didn't want us to know something...we wouldn't. But I guess I'm the only sane media view. Wake Up America and start laughing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top